Workouts & Health Coaching
Group workouts are at the Concrete Theatre: 45920 Main Street, Concrete Washington. Each class is $5 each. You’re welcome to pay by the week, month, or one at a time. Your first workout is free. Workouts are 45-60 minutes long and can be modified to suit any fitness level. All equipment is provided. Please bring water.
Onsite Group Workouts
We focus on 3 major areas of fitness: strength, power and cardiovascular endurance, to give you the best results. You’ll get healthy, lean and fit.
Fun, Fast, Friendly Group Workouts
Workouts can be adapted to any fitness level; your first class is free. Contact me for more details!
• PiYo: Combining the muscle-sculpting benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility of yoga. No weights, no jumping, just results.
• Zumba: Dance-based workout where you’ll move to the music and have so much fun, you won’t even notice you’re exercising.
• Fitness Fusion: Fun combo of cardio dance, weight training, yoga, Pilates and Tabata training.
• Pump Plus: Weight-training plus a burst of cardio or bonus core work.
Become a “Mover & Shaker”
Surround yourself with positive, active people! Be part of our Movers & Shakers Facebook Group — that’s where we share info and ideas about improving your nutrition, exercise, stress, sleep and mindset – all of which can help make your holidays happier and healthier! And get in touch if you need recommendations for at-home workouts and the best health shake to keep you moving and shaking!
Fitness Every Day – Online!
Staying connected keeps our fitness moving forward. Join my next online fitness group for:
• Personal coaching, support and accountability
• Healthy meal plan with Shakeology*
• Effective workouts you do at home
• Recipes, tips and meal planning ideas
• Daily motivation from like-minded friends
* Upgrade your nutrition with the super food shake. Get in touch for details and a free sample.
Fitness Coaching Online
Regardless of where you live or how busy you are, you can still be part of the fun and get fit! Join us online for accountability, inspiration, personal coaching and group support. Each month our team offers fitness challenges designed to help you start/stick with an exercise program (here or on-your-own), improve your nutrition, and embrace other healthy habits. You get workout tips and recommendations, nutrition solutions, recipes, eating plans and more. Get in touch for information about our next online group.
WANT THE DETAILS?
To join a group, please get in touch so I can help you get started. You can send me a Facebook message, or call or text me at (360) 466-8754. You can also send an email to: Valerie@EncoreFitnessCoach